RESCUE DIVER COURSE
Learn how to predict, prevent and resolve diving emergences.
The PADI Rescue Diver Course (RD) prepares you to deal with minor and major diving emergencies using a variety of techniques.
PADI RD course at our 5 ⭐️ PADI IDC centre is overseen by Dragasevic Radan PADI STAFF Instructor # 971432 . Here you can CHECK HIS STATUS.
Special value for the RD course we offer is eLearning support for your knowledge development. Using PADI® eLearning RESCUE Touch™ you can study at your own pace and finish RD theory portion just before you come to Montenegro.
We have integrated Dry Suit Speciality course into the RD training. We believe that being trained to assist and help in cold water environment is a great benefit for any aspiring Rescue Diver.
The training program we provide is PERSONILISIED, fully in line with PADI standards, conducted in small groups and supported by highly trained professional.
Immediately after you finish the course you will get certified. As the PADI Rescue you are more confident, reliable and respected diver.
PADI RD course with Pro Dive Hydrotech consists of:
- 5 chapters of knowledge development through PADI® eLearning RESCUE Touch™
- Confined water practice
- Open water practice
With support of PADI® eLearning RESCUE Diver Touch™ RD course can be done in JUST 3 DAYS.
NOTE - 3 days is the minimum time required to successfully finish your training. If you are a slow pace learner or for any other reason you would like to prolong your training you are more than welcome to do so.
- 12 years old.
- Junior Adventure certified diver.
- EFR® Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months
- Be physically fit and healthy person.
RD training program Plan & Schedule
Purchasing the course through our website you'll get an immediate access to PADI® eLearning RESCUE Touch™ and you can start with your knowledge development instantly.
Arriving in Montenegro in our diving centre, after short paperwork, you are ready to start with a practical part of your training.
During your practice you have to :
• Demonstrate skills from the Self-Rescue Review either in confined or open water
• Perform 10 Rescue exercises plus 2 scenarios all of them in open water
• Prepare an emergency assistance plan for a dive site
While demonstrating Rescue exercises our plan is to integrate Dry Suit practice into it.
The last step is online certification which we are going to provide immediately after you successfully finish your training.
RD price & Included
• PADI® eLearning RESCUE Touch™
• Confined water practice
• Open water practice
• Dry Suit speciality course
• Use of SCUBA equipment
• PADI Rescue Diver certificate
• PADI Dry Suit certificate
PADI Rescue Diver course + Dry Suit specialty price is 450 eur Book Now
What you should bring?
• Swimwear, sun-cream, towel.
• Good mood and some good jokes 😁😂😁
Why you should become Rescue Diver with us?
Because RD course at Pro Dive Hydrotech
• Is PERSONALISED and supported by highly trained and experienced PADI Professional
• Is digitally supported with PADI® eLearning RESCUE Touch™
• Includes use of SCUBA equipment
• Rescue Diver & Dry Suit diver certificate
• Has a superb value
SCUBA diving in Montenegro with us is Safe and Fun